The City of Lansing Parking Authority manages all parking in the downtown Lansing area. Convenient parking is located in several nearby locations.
LANSING CENTER AUTOMATED PARKINGThe City of Lansing wants you to know that parking lots located north and under the Lansing Center are automated.
will be a pay on foot machine in the lower level lobby area of Lansing Center.
This area is located on the “parking” level of the
building. The pay-on-foot machine is for parking fee payments for the
lots located just north and under Lansing Center. Credit card
payments are available at all exits and at the pay-on-foot station. The
pay-on-foot machine will accept cash, coupons or credit card payments.
To park in a Lansing Center lot:
- Pull a time ticket to enter the lot.
- Park your vehicle.
- TAKE THE TIME TICKET WITH YOU. Don’t bend or damage the ticket.
When you are ready to leave:
At the exit lane:
- Proceed to the parking level in the Lansing Center.
- Insert the time ticket in the appropriate slot of the pay-on-foot machine.
After the ticket is inserted, the machine will display the parking fee.
- Insert payment (cash, coupon or credit card).
The machine will dispense change if you don’t have the exact amount.
- Press the blue receipt button to request a receipt.
- The blue button is located under the word receipt and wait for your receipt.
- Retrieve the ticket from the pay station.
- Proceed to your vehicle and exit lane.
- Insert your ticket (paid at the pay station) into the exit verifier (yellow machine).
The gate will raise.
To locate the best parking facility for you, visit www.LansingParkingMap.com.
Also, for addtional current downtown road closing and construction information, please visit www.lansingcso.com Click here to view, download or print a Lansing Center area street construction by-pass/detour map.
The Parking Authority can be reached at 517-483-4198 or visit the Parking Authority Website.
As of July 1, 2011 parking under the Lansing Center is $6.00 per day, per entry, per spot. Parking at the North and South Grand Ramps is $0.90 per half hour with a maximum of $8.50 per day. Metered parking is also available on Michigan Avenue.
City of Lansing
219 N. Grand Avenue
Lansing, MI 48933