2020 Capital Showcase Invitational is coming to the Lansing Center Saturday February 22 through Sunday February 23, 2020, You can skip the lines at the box office by purchasing your tickets in advance.
Saturday February 22, 2020 Sessions Include:
All JO Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9 Gymnastics
All Xcel Gold, Xcel Platinum, Xcel Diamond Gymnastics
Sunday, February 23, 2020 Sessions Include:
All Xcel Bronze & Silver Gymnastics
All Fun Meet Gymnastics
Doors Open at 7:30a Saturday and Sunday
- Adult 1-Day: $15.00, ages 13 to 64
- Adult 2-Day: $25.00, ages 13 to 64
- Child 1-Day: $12.00, ages 6 to 12
- Child 2-Day: $20.00, ages 6 to 12
- Children ages 5 and younger: FREE
- Seniors 65 and older 1-Day: $12.00 at Box Office Only
- Seniors 65 and older 2-Day: $20.00 at Box Office Only
- Military with ID 1-Day: $12.00 at Box Office Only
- Military with ID 2-Day: $20.00 at Box Office Only
* 1-Day Tickets are valid for your choice of any one day.
For more information please visit: Red Cedar Gymnastics. Please follow us on Facebook at: Capital Showcase Invitational to keep up to date on happenings and important dates!
* WHEN YOU CHOOSE PRINT-AT-HOME TICKET, YOU MUST BRING IT WITH YOU TO THE LANSING CENTER, OR HAVE THE BAR CODE FOR EACH TICKET AVAILABLE ON YOUR SMART PHONE, READY TO BE SCANNED AT THE DOOR. Please follow the confirmation instructions you receive once you purchase your tickets.
* All tickets No Refund/No Exchange. Please contact Customer Service @ www.Etix.com for ticketing assistance: 1-800-514-3849.
Weapons Policy for all LEPFA properties: Weapons. Carrying guns, pistols or other weapons is prohibited, except (1) as specifically permitted by law or (2) exempt from local regulation by law.