NUWAY, America's premier wrestling association, presents GRAND RIVER RUMBLE! The Lansing Center welcomes this Weekend of Wrestling to Downtown Lansing, Friday, July 12 - Sunday, July 14, 2019. For additional information, and wrestlers' registration forms, please visit http://www.nuwaywrestling.com/grandriverrumble.
* HOURS *
GRAND RIVER RUMBLE tournament start times are:
Friday - 7/12/19, 9:00a Doors open at 7:30a
Saturday - 7/13/19, 8:30a Doors open at 7:00a
Sunday - 7/14/19, 8:30a Doors open at 7:00a
* Thursday the Box Office will open 3:00p-8:00p during weigh-in, and opens at 7:30a Friday, and 7:00am Saturday and Sunday.
* TICKETS *
- Adult Single Day (ages 19 and up) $20
- Adult Multi Day Pass (ages 19 and up) $40
- Student Single Day (ages 7-18) $15
- Student Multi Day Pass (ages 7-18) $30
- Kids 6 years and under FREE all weekend and will get a wristband at the Entrance.
CORNER ADMISSION: Required for mat access and includes admission to the tournament = DO NOT BUY A GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET. Be sure to get your SPECIAL WRISTBAND AT THE ENTRANCE .
- 1-Day Corner Admission: $30
- Multi Day Corner Admission: $50
* IF YOU PURCHASE TICKETS ON-LINE, YOU MUST BRING THEM WITH YOU OR HAVE THE BAR CODE FOR EACH TICKET AVAILABLE ON YOUR SMART PHONE, READY TO BE SCANNED AT THE DOOR. Please follow the confirmation instructions you receive once you purchase your tickets.
* All tickets: Please carefully select your tickets; No Return/No Exchange/ No Upgrade.
* Please contact Customer Service @ Etix.com for ticketing assistance: 1-800-514-3849.
* You will exchange your ticket for a wristband at the door, to allow for reentry into the tournament. Please Note: wristbands will not be replaced for any reason. If you lose it, you will need to buy another ticket.
Due to safety concerns, the following guidelines will be enforced:
- No outside chairs, coolers, carts, food or beverages will be allowed inside the Lansing Center. You will be asked to return these items to your vehicle.
- Please do not abandon your bags, blankets, etc.
We thank you for your cooperation.
For additional information about your stay in Greater Lansing, please visit http://www.LansingSports.org/Rumble/
Weapons Policy for all LEPFA properties: Weapons. Carrying guns, pistols or other weapons is prohibited, except (1) as specifically permitted by law or (2) exempt from local regulation by law.