A Festival For Ghouls and Goblins of All Ages
How-To Halloween is a family-friendly festival that celebrates the do-it-yourself spirit of haunt season with hands-on activities, theatrical displays, interactive games, unique vendors and great entertainment. Our mission is to inspire kids and the "kids at heart" to head into their garages, basements or local maker spaces and build something cool for the holiday. Along the way, we hope they get excited about the creative process after trying any of the 50+ make-n-takes, demo sessions and how-to labs hosted by our vendors and exhibitors which include the Lansing Makers Network, League of Enchantment, Great Lakes Ghostbuster Coalition, Great Lakes Garrison and the Waverly Robotics Team to name a few.
For our sixth annual event, we are featuring Lansing Batman as our headliner as we unveil his brand new, custom built Batmobile which will be on display in a massive Batcave attraction as you enter the exhibit hall. Also new for 2019, we'll be showcasing dozens of Famous Movie Cars, Hellacious Hearses and Zombie Response Vehicles at the Killer Car Show taking place on Saturday right out front on Michigan Avenue. Then on Sunday, the Downtown Lansing Zombie Walk returns as the horde of undead invade the city and make their way from the Lansing Center to the Capitol for a frightfully fantastic photo op. And as always, there will be trick-or-treating for the kids, costume contests with big prizes, amazing entertainment on our main stage, and we'll be supporting many charities such as the Greater Lansing Food Bank and Make-A-Wish at all three thrilling events.
For additional information:
Killer Car Show
Downtown Lansing Zombie Walk
*TICKETS* Buy early, price goes up on the day of the show!
* Advance Ages 3 & up: $4.50
* Advance Family Package: $22.50 (2 Adults & 4 kids)
* Day Of Show Ages 3 & up: $9
* Day Of Show Family Package: $45 (2 Adults & 4 kids)
* Kids 2 and under FREE!
On Sunday, participation in the Downtown Lansing Zombie Walk is free, and participants who bring a nonperishable food donation for the Greater Lansing Food Bank to Hall C entrance will receive a $2.00 discount coupon to How-To-Halloween.
* IF YOU CHOOSE PRINT-AT-HOME TICKET, YOU MUST BRING IT WITH YOU OR HAVE THE BAR CODE FOR EACH TICKET AVAILABLE ON YOUR SMART PHONE, READY TO BE SCANNED AT THE DOOR. Please follow the confirmation instructions you receive once you purchase your tickets.
* All tickets: No Return/No Exchange. For ticketing assistance please contact www.Etix.com or their Call Center @ 1-800-514-3849.